Published on May 14, 2013 by Sonya's Spotlight
3rd Annual Derby Brunch Hatwalk Brings Kentucky Derby Flair & Garden Fashions to Atlanta Mother’s Day Weekend at Villa Christina
- Hatwalk Garden Party featuring the Hatwalk Marketplace and live entertainment by the band Sol Factor
- Hatwalk Competition crowning the 2013 Hatwalk Divas judged by Chakiva Felder – Ms. Georgia Plus America
- Pop-Up Hatwalk E-Boutique offering the latest hat fashions this Spring and other Mother’s Day gift items onsite at the Pop-up Hatwalk E-Boutique, which is derived from an online store where 100% of sales proceeds benefit T.R.I.P.
- Hatwalk Brunch provided a full presentation from T.R.I.P. organizers along with fun activities for attendees.
- Raffle Tickets will be sold on-site for $5 with prizes ranging from gift cards to 2013 season Falcons tickets.
The Derby Brunch Hatwalk raises much–needed funds for T.R.I.P. — a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization created to rebuild communities of color in need. Visit www.tripusa.org for more info.
Sonya’s Spotlight Web Mag Coverage of The Derby Brunch Hatwalk Sponsored by WWW.GRANDDIVAENTERPRISES.COM