Published on May 14, 2013 by Sonya's Spotlight
3rd Annual Derby Brunch Hatwalk Brings Kentucky Derby Flair & Garden Fashions to Atlanta Mother’s Day Weekend at Villa Christina
- Hatwalk Garden Party featuring the Hatwalk Marketplace and live entertainment by the band Sol Factor
- Hatwalk Competition crowning the 2013 Hatwalk Divas judged by Chakiva Felder – Ms. Georgia Plus America
- Pop-Up Hatwalk E-Boutique offering the latest hat fashions this Spring and other Mother’s Day gift items onsite at the Pop-up Hatwalk E-Boutique, which is derived from an online store where 100% of sales proceeds benefit T.R.I.P.
- Hatwalk Brunch provided a full presentation from T.R.I.P. organizers along with fun activities for attendees.
- Raffle Tickets will be sold on-site for $5 with prizes ranging from gift cards to 2013 season Falcons tickets.
The Derby Brunch Hatwalk raises much–needed funds for T.R.I.P. — a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization created to rebuild communities of color in need. Visit www.tripusa.org for more info.
Sonya’s Spotlight Web Mag Coverage of The Derby Brunch Hatwalk Sponsored by WWW.GRANDDIVAENTERPRISES.COM
This article featured in: Music